Sunday 11 September 2011

Happy + Sad + Surprising = OMDG is this true? :")

Assalamuailakum yall :)
Update again :) WHY? Haha. Tanya sama pokok. Hihihi >.<
Nope lah. Tonight I am so happy because I've got text from him :)) Winkwink*
Yall know what he said? He said he want to live here!!!
OMDG!!! Is this true? :O I cannot believe this. Haha at first lo.
He questioning me ''is your dad need employees? I have to move out from this hell. I can't stand it anymore''
Pity my dear :'( Act, he got a lot misunderstanding with his sis. Poor~~
I don't know what to do. I ask my dad about that. Yall know what he respond?
Not respond at all. Grr~~ He just make a joke and question me why I'm befriend with boys.
Hello people, Is there any wrong if I'm befriend with ''BOYS''? Urghh~
Anyway, even I didn't get the answer from dad -.- but I'll try my best to find a suit employment for FE .
PROMISE BABY :") 

Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
Richard Bach 

No comments:

Post a Comment