Friday 9 September 2011

After SPM. where to go? :)

Assalamuailakum yall :)
May i speaking english here? Haha. of course can. My blog mah. :D
okay okay, straight to the point, what i'm going to blahblahblah today is about my next step.
Huh, what i wanna-be? A doctor? An actress, a model? NO WAY! HAHA.
That's not my taste LOL. Even I came from science class, it doesn't meant that I love to make science as part of my life. YEWW! Please okay :D 
Err, actually i like to tell yall that i love to shoot people!! GODDAMN! 
It's really fantastic man! It's really make me so passion about this career.
I meant, I really really want to take part as photographer for the rest of my life. HUHU my life you know.
That meant what? I like to play with the CAMERA!! 
Wanna see my work? Heheh. Firstly, don't get shock when yall see my work okay. HAHA.











Well, there's a lot of photos left, but I don't want to upload it. Lazy mah. :D
So, how? can I be a photographer? HAHA #inmydreammaybe#
Even I only use SANYO CAMERA, it's make a totally like HELL canon pict.
Maybe it's me who thought it. How about yall? HAHA
Funny things lah. But I never laugh my self for this. 
I just try to push my self to be myself in what I do :)
Kbaii ><




No comments:

Post a Comment